Balluff's high-end pressure transmitters
Our high-end pressure transmitters are optimally suited for pressure monitoring and pressure measurement of gaseous, fluid and viscous media. With their rotatable housing and the simple, VDMA-compliant programming, they can be flexibly mounted as well as conveniently serviced. The bright LED display always gives you an overview of the current system pressure.
The most important benefits:
- Compact and rugged as a transmitter
- Convenient to operate, with a very legible display
- Pressure range –1…600 bar
- Process connection G½", G½", R¼", NPT¼"
- Flush with the front surface in G½" and Tri-Clamp 1½"
- Output 4…20 mA, 0...10 V, switching points (NPN/PNP) and IO-Link
- Fluid temperature –40…+125 °C
- Enclosure rating IP67
- UL approval
- Compact with M12 connection
- Stainless steel or PVDF process connection
- Dual rotation – easily installed
- Pressure values directly via IO-Link