Balluff's low-frequency RFID systems
Especially high-performing and flexible are the BIS C low-frequency RFID systems with reliable tool identification in coolant and lubricant-heavy machining centers. Exact positioning is not always necessary: Many data carriers can be dynamically read and described in passing.
The LF RFID system (70/455 kHz) is also the first choice for tool identification over short ranges. Other areas of use are tool transport with conveyor systems, FTS and pallet transport systems as well as assembly technology and resource organization.
- Great variety of data carriers and read/write heads for very diverse applications and difficult operating conditions
- Wear-free, maintenance-free and insensitive to dirt
- High noise immunity and assured data transfer with special checking software in the processor units
- All bus systems commonly used on a global basis available
- Memory capacity up to 8 kB