Where to use ring and tube sensors
Inductive ring and tube sensors are used for their small size. They can detect small work pieces or extremely small products.
1. Installation (since they can be mounted side-by-side, universally installed, and can even be stacked with a spacing of ≥ 20 mm)
2. Very reliable (due to the inductive sensor principle)
3. Optimal for detecting small parts (with integrated pulse extension, permanently set as such)
4. Simple attachment to the in-feed tube
5. With pulse extension of 150 ms for reliable detection of fast-moving parts
6. Object speed max. 20 m/s