BTS temperature sensors
Infrared temperature sensors are designed for high temperatures.
BTS sensors in the rugged M30 stainless steel housing have a multi-function display as well as an automatic display orientation and in the IO-Link version offer all the advantages of this innovative communication standard.
- Secure detection of moving, glowing hot objects
- Simple, self-explanatory commissioning operation
- Available with IO-Link or analog interface
- Measurement range 250°C to +1250°C
- Binary outputs 2 Switch points/IO-Link BTS0002
- Analog output 1 Switch point & 4…20mA BTS0003
- Ambient temperature -5°C…+65°C
- Emissions coefficient adjustment or teach-in
- Adjustment assistance with the display
- Multifunction display with text-information!
- Automatic Display rotation