Balluff IO-LINK benefits
Balluff IO-LINK features:
- low cost and non-shielded standard (3/4/5) cables;
- Simple installation, download parameters, diagnostic function;
- Reduced bus nodes, flexible solutions, low cost, high density digital connectivity, reduced hardware costs, digital I/o/analog I/o and output;
- Offers flexible IO-LINK integrated solutions, RFID, distance measurement, valve solutions, color, pressure, temperature sensors etc.
- Safety features;
- Balluff I/O module features, if the bus changes, you only need to change the IO-LINK Master to reduce the design cost;
- Distributed IO-LINK solution makes the system more simple, simple in design, easy to install, easy to maintain. Thus saves time and reduces total costs.
- IO-LINK technology can be widely used in industrial automation and industrial Internet of things. It can obtain information such as alarm status of on-site equipment at any time.
- It can not only play a role in asset management, but also play a role in warning and maintenance and other functions.