Balluff's BIS U UHF systems
The BIS U UHF systems from Balluff ensure data transparency and traceability of your automation processes. UHF is a standard technology for identification solutions covering all processes. They help to achieve fast detection of tag information and continuous transmission security.
By querying decentralize stored product- and process-data, UHF is a central component of traceability applications. Our UHF BIS U systems provide permanent data transparency
in your entire delivery chain.
- Problem-free integration in applications via globally used standard interfaces
- Corresponds to the global standard ISO 18000-6C and EPC Gen2 Class1
- Flexible use due to a wide range of different combinations of data carriers and antennas
- Ranges up to 6 m and more
- Bulk capture for simultaneous scanning of many data carriers (tags)
- Suitable for attachment to traditional control systems via bus interfaces and higher level IT systems
- Complete tailored system solutions realizable
- Many accessories for integration into a variety of applications