How to find the RFID fault code and how to solve the problem
Fault code interpretation is as follows:
- 01: no coding block read/write head area,
- 02: can't run the task, he can't read the code block,
- 03: read coding block removed the read/write head in the process of reading area,
- 04: cannot write coding block,
- 05: written coding block removed the read/write head in the process of writing area,
- 07: AV bits or bytes in size as hex instruction distributor does not exist or is invalid,
- 09: read/write head cable breakage or read/write head not connected,
- 0D: read/write head of the communication interrupt,
- 0F: read data CRC and do not match the CRC code block, bits string of 1 and 2 bits are not equal, so the second bit string must be used.
- 20: the address of read and write tasks is outside the memory range of the encoding block
- 21: this function is not available for the current encoding block.