Balluff's magnetostrictive sensors
Magnetostrictive sensors come into use wherever high reliability and precision is demanded in position and speed measurement. Also over long stroke lengths.
Our contact-free and absolute measuring systems are suitable for all industry-standard interfaces for a wide range of applications. Even under extreme surrounding conditions, they guarantee a high machine and system availability.
The most important benefits:
- Precise, absolute measurement without a reference run
- Contact-free, so wear- and maintenance-free
- Resistant to shock, vibration and contamination
- Hermetically sealed housing
- Highly dynamic control applications through synchronized measurement data
- High durability and long service life
- Flexible installation and handling